Thursday, 16 May 2013

Continuing Education Credit (CEC) for Health Professionals

I am a licensed health practitioner. Can I use my osteopathic education towards my Continuing Education (CE) requirements of my regulatory board?

Yes. Most regulatory boards for chiropractors, physiotherapists, massage therapists, naturopaths, acupuncturists, occupational therapists, kinesiologists, athletic therapists & trainers, homeopaths, & medical doctors accept the time you spent studying in our programs towards your CE requirement. Most regulatory boards require 20 to 40 hours of CE in a year or two, and our programs cover this requirement as all our programs at National University of Medical Sciences are over 40 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment