Saturday 29 April 2017

Benefit of Our External Hard Drive

Our student writes about benefits of online education & the external hard drive

Canadian manual osteopath & registered massage therapist, Thomas Andrew practices in Bermuda, charging $400 Canadian ($300 US) for 90 minutes of osteopathic care. Thomas is currently taking the doctor of osteopathy program of National University of Medical Sciences (Spain).

He posted this today:
ACCELERATED LEARNING
I am so happy I have my classes on new hard drive...there are benefits to having classes stored. In a classroom setting it's a one shot deal. The lecture happened, its over whether you get it or not....I can get my professor to repeat his words and demonstrations over and over for ever...without driving him crazy...I think students can learn more from their lectures in this manner ....there is a positive side to everything ....getting the hard drive was the best move I could make. No freezing sputtering and frustration....some lectures I listen through a wireless headset as I do chores ....the very best..for many years to come...



1 comment:

  1. Good article. If someone is looking for geriatric physiotherapy in Bhopal city, you can see here
    Geriatric Physiotherapy in Bhopal

    ReplyDelete