Thursday, 23 April 2015

Canadian Government Accepts NUMSS as a Foreign University

We are happy to announce that our Canadian students can now receive Tuition, Education, and Textbook tax credits from Canada Revenue Agency (CRA).

To receive this tax credit our students must submit to CRA the TL11A form (Tuition, Education, and Textbook Amounts Certificate – University Outside Canada) along with their annual tax return.

Students should contact the National University of Medical Sciences (Spain) admissions office and ask a copy of signed and completed TL11A be emailed to them.

This is such great news as it would potentially save thousands of dollars for NUMSS Canadian students.

No comments:

Post a Comment