Saturday 8 November 2014

A Letter From Czech republic



A letter from NUMSS student in Czech Republic:

Hello Dr. Pourgol, thank you that you teaching the lumbar Lateral Recumbent, pull and push on the spinous process techniques. I saved a lot people from pain with this technique. 

Recently there was a case of woman who suffers with severe pain from lower back blockage which doctors found on the x-ray. but gave her just injection which had no effect on her. 

Her family called me that she is crying from pain at home&  If I could help. With these techniques I did one time on both sides of the lumbar spine & it has adjusted very softly and now she can move freely. 

I saved also 86 years old lady from pain. Whole family thanked me to save her mother and grandmother. 

What a great feeling!

Martin Bouska
National University of Medical Sciences student (Class of Feb 2014)
Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) program
Czech Republic 


No comments:

Post a Comment