Thursday 25 May 2023

Naprapathy/Osteopathy NUMSS (USA & Spain) Degrees Approved in the United States




Did you know our DO, DN & DBM degrees at national University of medical Sciences (USA & Spain) are now officially evaluated & approved in the United States? 

Since early 2022, NUMSS (Spain & USA) degrees are evaluated and approved by the California University Foreign Credential Evaluation agency, an accredited Department of Education agency in the US. 

Our degrees are now accepted by the United States government. Additionally our degrees are endorsed by the Spain Ministry of Justice and approved by embassies of almost all countries including Canada, the US, UK, Iran, India, Malaysia, Singapore and others. 

Here are samples of the DN and DO accredited degrees NUMSS alumni, Dr Shanna Arno, who practices in Vancouver, Washington, USA has sent us. Here is what she said today:

"Hi Dr. P!
I had my courses evaluated and am happy to say I just received my documents. How wonderful the DO/DN programs were, working with NUMSS and I have such gratitude to have had the ability to advance my private clinical practice. Thank you for all you do to help move the energy forward with preventative and corrective health care. It is a great passion of mine as well. I love serving my community in a healing capacity."









No comments:

Post a Comment